Marketing properties is a very specialized field requiring time, money and expertise. It is essential for the property owners to understand the time involved in producing quality marketing materials and setting up a comprehensive marketing program. Since each property is unique, each must be evaluated for its strongest points prior to embarking on a marketing program. Part of the listing process is that evaluation, which then leads to an individualized plan.
1. Maximum exposure to qualified buyers is our intention in taking any listing, therefore we will place the listing with the Multiple Listing Service and every available Internet Site, including our own
2. We will hold several Open Houses, including a catered Open House as soon as the Home goes on the Market, to introduce your property to all local agents and active buyers. We will provide agents with written information about your property to assist them in promoting your property to their buyers.
3. We will coordinate a professional photo session of your property.
4. We will have a For Sale sign installed on the property and obtain information about the property. We use quality fliers for each of our listings.
5. With your permission, we will install a MLS Keysafe on your property to facilitate showing. The Keysafe requires an electronic entry card to obtain access, so your property is safeguarded during its use.
6. We will advertise your property on all Social Media Platforms designed by our Marketing Specialists.
7. We send out E-Blasts to Top Agents & contacts.
8. Our Marketing team hand delivers flyers to Homes in your neighborhood.
9. We will consistently review the market and keep you apprised of the competition and sales taking place.
10. When we are under contract, we will continue to market the property until all conditions are removed, and if possible, obtain back up offers.
11. We will pre-qualify all my clients prior to showing your property and attempt to do the same with clients from other offices.
12. We will see that any and all offers are presented to you for your consideration. We will make sure you have a complete understanding of all information regarding the offer and will give you the benefit our experience in negotiating win-win transactions.
13. We will represent you in negotiations of all contracts with brokers and buyers to obtain the best possible price and terms for your property. Once we are in escrow, we will handle all the details and spare you as much of the involvement as possible.